Screen Tasmania's financial support is provided through programs approved under the Cultural and Creative Industries Act 2017. We provide:
- Grants and equity investments in the development, production and marketing of Tasmanian screen projects, including drama, documentaries, feature films, short-form and long-form series, and games and interactive projects, and
- Professional and industry development support for Tasmanian practitioners.
Most programs are only open to emerging and experienced practitioners who have at least one recognised screen credit.
Details of opening dates and deadlines for programs are available on the Deadlines page.
Below you can find guidelines for our programs, effective 1 January 2018:
- Originate - project development
- Capacity - professional and industry development
- Capitalise - production Investment
- Emergence - attachments
- Upload - interactive project support
- General Guidelines
- Terms of Trade
If you still wish to discuss your project, first email your questions to the relevant contact listed in the program's guidelines or email firstname.lastname@example.org