AFTRS presents Running A Creative Business course
The Australian Film, Television and Radio School will be holding the Running Your Own Creative Business one-day short course in Tasmania in February 2012.
Monica Davidson, experienced media producer and author of Freelancing for Australians - one of the For Dummies series of books - will be presenting the course.
It will answer questions like:
- what are the bare necessities of running a creative business?
- will a business plan help?
- how do I manage an irregular income?
- what financial and taxation requirements are there?
- do I need a contact and how can I tell if it's good?
- how can copyright help make me money?
- how can I market my business to bring in more clients and profits?
The course will be presented in both Launceston and Hobart and costs $95.
For more information contact AFTRS Open on 1300 065 281 or email email@example.com .
Where: Launceston - Tramsheds
When: Wednesday 15 February 2012
Where: Hobart - Salamanca Arts Centre
When: Thursday 16 February 2012