Learn how to make a COVID-19 Safety Plan
Screen Tasmania partnered with WorkSafe Tasmania to deliver an online information session to help screen businesses and organisations navigate the process of developing their COVID-19 Safety Plan.
As part of these information sessions we had lots of fantastic questions from participants – we will have all the answers to these questions soon, with the help of WorkSafe and Public Health.
We will publish these answers on this page below the video and we encourage you to send through any other questions you have about the process.
Presented by Jacqui Allen, Deputy Secretary for Cultural and Tourism Development and Brad Parker from WorkSafe Tasmania, they walk you through:
- why you need to have a COVID-19 Safety Plan
- where to find checklists, guidelines and plan templates
- tips and tricks to filling in the plan template or add to your existing workplace plan
- where to get help with writing your plan.
Information for Program Makers
Screen Australia is the Australian Federal Government's key funding body for the Australian screen production industry. Its functions are to support and promote the development of a highly creative, innovative and commercially sustainable industry. Screen Australia offers funding for development, production and marketing of Australian screen content.
Screen Australia Resources:
- Getting started in film, TV and interactive digital media
- Suggested script layout
- What is a synopsis? An outline? A treatment?
Screen Australia video clips:
National Australian Broadcasters
The Australian Broadcasting Commissions (ABC) works with independent producers on diverse productions. The ABC Independent Production website provides information for specific content, platforms and channels.
The Special Broadcasting Service (SBS) commissions content from independent producers for television and online. It also has an acquisitions team who assess completed productions.
Australian Commercial Broadcasters
- Foxtel Company Information
- Nine Network Australia
- Network Ten
- Seven Network
- WIN Television
- Southern Cross Television
Federal Government Agencies
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Children's Television Foundation (ACTF)
- Australian Film, Television and Radio School (AFTRS)
- National Film and Sound Archive
- Office of Film and Literature Classification (OFLC)
- Screen Australia
- The Department of Communications
State Government Agencies
- ACT Film Office
- Film Victoria
- Screen Queensland
- Screen West, Western Australia
- South Australian Film Corporation
- Screen New South Wales
- Screen Territory
- Arts Law Centre of Australia
- Archives Office of Tasmania
- Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
- Australian Writers Guild
- Australian Directors Guild (ADG)
- Media Entertainment and Arts Aliance (MEAA)
- Tasmanian Writers Centre
- The Australian Film Institute
- Wide Angle Tasmania
Selected Australian Film Festivals
- Film Festival Guide
- The Breath of Fresh Air Film Festival (Launceston)
- The Stranger With My Face Horror Film Festival (Hobart)
- Dark Mofo Film Festival (Hobart)
- Australian Teachers of Media Award (ATOM) National Tour
- Adelaide Film Festival
- Australian Film Institute Awards (November)
- Brisbane International Film Festival
- Flickerfest (January)
- Melbourne International Film Festival (July)
- Queer Screen (February)
- St Kilda Film Festival (May)