One project approved for $70 000 of Production Investment will be announced when third party finance is secured.
Project Development – Advanced stage
Details of this project have been withheld at this stage.
Project Development – Intermediate stage
- Production company: Polyphonic Media
- Executive Producer: Rosie Lourde
- Creator/Writer/Producer: Fiora Cutler
- Writers: Nick Onassis, Bar Ben Yossef
- Script Editor: Celia Pacquola
When 39 year old Evie, vocal coach to the stars, returns to regional Tasmania from Los Angeles with her biological clock pounding and a relationship roadmap built on a lifetime of Hollywood rom coms, what could possibly go wrong? Plenty. And, my god, is she going to sing about it!
- Production company: The Steve Jaggi Company
- Producers: Steve Jaggi, Kelly Son Hing
- Writer/Creator: Anthea Pritchard
- Writers: David Hannam, Caitlin Richardson
A young advertising gun inherits a decaying family beer business and must invade territory closely guarded by centuries of bloke-lore to save the business, her family and herself.
- Production company: Sweet Potato Films
- Executive Producer/Writer: Victoria Madden
- Executive Producer: John Molloy
- Director: Sian Davies
When 12 year-old Clodagh mysteriously reappears after 3 agonising years, her mother is overjoyed. But Annie senses her daughter isn't quite the same girl who left and is soon faced with a horrifying truth.
- Production company: Polaris Pictures
- Producer: Sue Clothier
- Producer/Writer/Director: Neil Triffett
- Director: Jaya Balendra
Is it possible for a community to heal after extreme trauma and what does it take for a community to recover?
- Production company: Media Stockade
- Executive Producer: Mark Morrissey
- Producers: Rebecca Barry, Madeleine Hetherton
- Writer/Co-producer: Debi Marshall
- Co-writer/Director: Chris Thorburn
Further details will be released when appropriate.
- Production company – Blue Rocket Productions
- Executive Producer: David Gurney
- Producer/Creator/Writer: Emma Wilson
- Writer: Sam Carroll
A Sri Lankan-Aussie teen’s dream of playing T20 cricket is one step closer when she joins her local boys team, but first she needs to survive high school!
Project Development – Short-from series booster
- Production Company: Noble Savage Pictures
- Executive Producer: Majhid Heath
- Producer: Hayley B Johnson
- Writer/Co-creator/Director: Gabriel Morrison
- Writer/Co-creator: Evan Dixon
- Story Producer: Ranald Allan
- Mentor Director: Justin Kurzel
A Lebanese Tasmanian forestry worker embarks on a journey to return his newly acquainted 10 year old daughter to her home. Whilst dealing with the responsibilities of parenthood he is forced to come to terms with his own relationship with his estranged dying father.
- Production company: Bitlink
- Executive Producer: Sally Browning
- Producers: James Riggal, Troy Merrit
- Writer: Celia Boden
- Director: Darryl Rogers
Part makerspace. Part science show. Part MythBusters. All for kids!
Games Development – Production & Release
- Lead Developer: Josh ‘Cheeseness’ Bush
Dig up fossils, and assemble them into skeletons to place in your museum.