The Professional Crew and Services Directory enables producers and clients to locate Tasmanian film, television and digital media industry professionals and support services.
Looking for crew or support services?
Click the Search directory button. You can customise your search by selecting category, name or company.
Want to register on the directory?
For new crew or services registrations, click the Register button and create a new listing.
We are taking registrations for:
- Professional Tasmanian-based crew and service providers
- Professional ex-patriate Tasmanian crew
- People wanting attachment places who have experience on short films or who have worked on a game which may not have been commercially released, but are interested in furthering their career through an attachment place.
To register as a professional Tasmanian Crew or Service provider, you or your company need to meet the following criteria:
- you must be a Tasmanian resident or resident company who has lived or operated in the State for at least six months prior to registering your details;
- for narrative screen work, you must have at least one paid professional credit or a credit as a Screen Tasmania-supported attachment; or
- for game developers, you must have a credit on at least one commercially released game or a credit as a Screen Tasmania-supported attachment (coming soon).
To register as ex-patriate Tasmanian crew, you need to meet the following criteria:
- you must be able to demonstrate that you have lived in Tasmania for 10 years; and
- you should be an experienced professional in your field (please contact Screen Tasmania to discuss).
To register for an attachment place, you need to meet the following criteria:
- you must be a Tasmanian resident who has lived in the State for at least six months prior to registering your details (ex-patriate Tasmanians do not qualify for attachments);
- you must be able to demonstrate a commitment to a career in the screen industry through education and/or experience working on non-professional productions, professional productions as a runner or similar, or as part of a team developing non-released games; and
- you must be over 18 and not a full-time student. (Attachment places are usually full-time and can require long hours including weekends.)
A production which has Screen Tasmania Production Investment and employs a Full Tasmanian Crew or Service provider, qualifies to count that expenditure towards their Tasmanian spend.
To encourage experienced ex-patriate Tasmanian crew to come home and work with lesser experienced crew, Screen Tasmania has instituted an “ex-patriate Tasmanian” category. Where a project is in receipt of Screen Tasmania production investment funding through the ‘Capitalise’ program, expenditure in Tasmania on ex-patriate cast and crew qualifies for 50% Tasmanian spend.
Please note: The Crew and Services Directory is a database filled with local and ex-pat creative industry professionals and vendors. Every effort is made by our staff to verify and ensure the accuracy of the information provided by those who have listed. Screen Tasmania assumes no responsibility for any fraud perpetrated by any individual or vendor. Please use this directory as a reference tool, not as an endorsement by Screen Tasmania.
Want to update your current listing?
For returning account holders, log in to update your listing. Screen Tasmania encourages you to update your listing after each new job.