- Funding and support
- Digital Innovation
- Production Investment
- Project Development
- Industry and Enterprise Development
- Festivals and Events
- Funding Deadlines
- Employment opportunities
- External training
- Industry links
- 2012 - 2013 Financial Year
- 2011 - 2012 Financial Year
- June 2011
- November 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- December 2009
- Short Drama Initiative 2009
- August 2009
- ACTF 2009
- May 2009
- February 2009
- December 2008
- September 2008
- February 2008
- December 2007
- August 2007
- June 2006
- November 2005
- June 2005
- November 2004
- July 2004
- December 2003
- April 2003
- November 2002
- April 2002
- August 2001
- March 2001
- Up to December 2000
Funding Approvals - April 2003
Short Film Production
- A grant of $65,518 to Ella Kennedy (Producer) and Lucy Goldthorpe (Director) to fund production of their short film Bruni, the story of an 18 year old girl who is forced to question the world she lives in as her relationship with a young refugee develops.
- An investment of $2,500 to William Nuttall to assist with further development of Dreams and Departures, a short documentary about aspiring pilots in Tasmania seeking to increase their flying hours in an attempt to establish a career in aviation.
- A grant of $8.210 to William Flowers & Tom Priestly to fund production of their short film Haven. Two convicts escape from a Tasmanian prison in the mid 1800s seeking a wild man they believe will help them survive in the wilderness, but upon being separated, paranoia changes their fate.
- An investment of $19,150 to Miro Films in the development of a documentary entitled U-Turn. A group of young men, joyriders, have ten weeks in a shed in Moonah to learn a few automotive skills and turn their lives around.
- An investment of $18,108 to On the Isle Productions in the development of a documentary entitled The Moonbird People. A story told by Ricky Maynard, a Tasmanian aboriginal man who is fighting to stop his people losing a cultural identity born over 40,000 years ago.
- An investment of $18.000 to Darlene Mansell. Her project, An Oral History of the Cape Barron Island Mission, will record and archive the oral histories of Aboriginal elders still living who directly experienced life on Cape Barren Island under the CBI reservation act.
- An investment of $10,000 in the further development of the feature film script The Unsealed Road by local writer Mark Joseph.
- A fully recoupable cash-flow loan of $20,000 to local production company Edward Street Films to facilitate production of their short feature Cable. When disgraced son Paul returns to his home town, old conflicts with his father erupt.
Industry and Cultural Development
- A grant of $6,000 to Chris Cooper for the Mountain Festival Committee to assist with the presentation of a film festival presented as part of the 2004 Mountain Festival.
- A grant of $2092 to writers Belinda Bradley and Franz Docherty to assist with presentation of rehearsed public reading of the screenplay The Pink Ladies.
- A grant of $2,292 to local production company On the Isle Productions to assist with the costs of preparation and submission of international festival entries for the documentary De Witt Island 7001 .
- A grant of $50,000 to the Salamanca Arts Centre to establish a Mobile Media Access Facility to provide training and access to facilities to emerging filmmakers around Tasmania.
- A grant of $10,000 to Newdegate Nominees Pty Ltd (trading as the State Cinema) to run a Cinematheque program in 2003.
- A grant of $1,500 to Ella Kennedy to engage a producing mentor for the project Starring Xavier.
- A grant of $4,000 to Blue Rocket Productions to assist with travel to MIP TV 2003.
- A grant of $1,200 to Briony Kidd to attend Australian International Documentary Conference.
- A grant of $1,200 to Ella Kennedy to attend Australian International Documentary Conference.
- A grant of $1,200 to Chris Gallagher to attend Australian International Documentary Conference.
- A grant of $1,200 to Matt Newton to attend Australian International Documentary Conference.
- A grant of $1,200 to Troy Melville to attend Australian International Documentary Conference.
- A grant of $1,200 to Madeline Carr to attend Australian International Documentary Conference.
- A grant of $1,200 to Raef Sawford to attend Australian International Documentary Conference.